Friday, June 5, 2009

New Plant Species Discovered


Oh, I'm just kidding. This is our cat, Mena. Sam found her up in a tree in our yard over a year ago. She was very young, but had had a litter of kittens. Unfortunately, we were never able to find her kittens. Of course, Sam wanted to adopt her and so she became a member of the family. I like to drink my coffee on the patio where this pot of dirt sits waiting for flowers. Mena likes to hop into the pot, curl up, and take a nap. Silly cat! She really has turned out to be a good cat. I like to think she chases all the snakes in my yard into the neighbor's yard!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have discovered a new plant in my yard, i hope you can help identify it, here are some pics, my email is tkirk78@gmail.com

Unknown said...

sorry, don't know how to leave pics :)