Monday, November 9, 2009

Blog...What Blog????

For those of you who have been kind enough to notice, I have been absent for awhile. This disappearing act can be attributed to a myriad of circumstances. During my absence I have been having an internal debate on whether I should continue. I've decided I want to go forward with my little project. So... I'm baaacckk!!!

I originally started blogging after becoming a fan of Pioneer Woman, who is probably THE most well known blogger. Being somewhat of a negative person, I was impressed with how she took her, well frankly, pretty ordinary life, scrutinized it, photographed it, wrote about it and suddenly, it became an extraordinary life. Because everyone's life IS extraordinary!!! We've just become so busy we don't take the time to realize each and every one of us has an extraordinary life in it's own way. Life isn't about the big things, which are few and far between. It's about appreciating the little, everyday moments! And so I started to see how even my ordinary life does have it's special moments. Blogging also gives me a chance to let some creativity flow. When I write about my small adventures it forces me to appreciate the normal life I have and be thankful! It makes me realize I have a very full life!

So as I go forward, I would like to see my blog become more interactive. That means I would like someone to comment besides my sister!!! Please, become a follower and give me some feedback!!!

To celebrate my return, I will be having a "give away" contest in a few weeks! I'll give everyone a chance to realize I'm back and join me on my journey. Trust me, you won't want to miss my "give away". It's a good one!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You type, we read. There will always be somebody reading :-)