Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like She Forgot She Has A Blog...I mean't Christmas!!!!


It's finally starting to look like Christmas around my house. I started in early and burned out quickly. Not good when you have a nine year old!

Here's my Christmas List of Accomplishments:
1. Observe 1st anniversary of my Dad's death to lung cancer hiding under covers
in bed all day.
2. Mom in Emergency Room-Acute bronchitis
3. Me in Emergency Room-Migraine (May I digress just one
moment here-Attention All Nurses!!! Please DO NOT wear perfume!!! My sense
of smell is heightened and so is my nausea!!!)
4. Mom still not well.
5. Computer has an STD. Must wait several days for Deryk, my computer
expert/John Deere farmer repairman. Hey, they don't call the area rural for
no reason!
6. Get phone call at work that a pipe has broken at home and water is
spewing everywhere.
7. Sam gets up in the middle of the night and pukes all over the bathroom floor
before finding the toilet.
8. I get Sam's flu bug. Only I'm 10 times worse than he ever thought about
being.
9. Mom is still sick.
10.My brother, Paul, who is a guest of the Federal Corrections System, is being
moved to Louisiana. Now tell me...how can that be good? Thank goodness they
like to keep them close to their families. It's only a 14 hour drive!!!

Okay, that behind me, I'll stop whining. I know that I truly do have a lot to be thankful for-my son Sam, my family, my friends, my job (even though I hate it!) the roof over our heads, the stars shining in the sky...my faith. So now I'm going to go watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas with my son and all will be right in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This week HAS to be BETTER!