Monday, October 27, 2008

A Potting Shed




No, this potting shed is not mine. But I want one. BADLY!!! REALLY, REALLY BADLY!!!


This adorable building belongs to my nephew's girlfriend's mother. (WHEW-that was a mouthful!) Her son built it for her.




I am hoping to build a shed someday. I've been collecting windows and stuff for awhile now. I even have a doorknocker for the door that is a trowel. I'm SERIOUS about wanting a potting shed! I went to look at this one just to get some ideas. There is a cut-out in the work bench with screen wire and below it is a wheelbarrow to catch the dirt.


I really like the angled roof and the sun was absolutely pouring in.






The owner is also a hosta lover and I'm looking forward to visiting this yard again next year when it is in season.

No comments: